Update Your Account Settings
How to add a password, change a password, update your email address, and update subscription payment information.
To find your account settings…
- Sign in to Crowdcast from a desktop or mobile browser. Account Settings aren't available yet from the iOS app.
- Select your profile icon from the upper right corner to open your account settings or access your account settings here.
Change Your Password
Go to your account settings and select Change Password. Enter your old password and your new password. Click Change.
Add a Password
If you didn’t have a password set or can’t remember it, follow these steps:
- Go to the event you’d like to join
- Click Save my spot!
- Enter the email address associated with your account
- Click Forgot password
- Confirm that you want a password reset link sent to you. This link will allow you to create a password for your account.
Update Your Email Address
Be sure you know your password first.
- Open your Account Settings.
- Enter your new email address
- You will be asked to confirm the change by entering your password. Once you’ve completed this, your email will be updated.
Change Payment Information
Access your Channel Settings from the menu on the left then go to the Billing & Plans section. Then, select Open billing portal. From here, you can…
- View your billing history
- Download your invoices and receipts
- Update the credit card information on your account
Questions or suggestions? Email us at email@example.com. Happy Crowdcasting! 🎥